Install AndroidBuddy on Nvidia Jetson
A GUI for Android device recovery and maintenance.
- APK Installation: Install an Android application package with ease.
- Screen viewing and interaction: Control your device through an scrcpy window.
- Recover files: Allows you to back up music, downloads, photos or all of your device's files.
- AND MORE! Check out the website for more info.
To run: Menu > Accessories > AndroidBuddy
To run in a temrinal: python3 ~/droidbuddy/main.py
Fortunately, AndroidBuddy is very easy to install on your Nvidia Jetson in just two steps.
- Install Pi-Apps - the best app installer for Nvidia Jetson.
- Use Pi-Apps to install AndroidBuddy.
For the best chance of this working, we recommend using the latest version of Nvidia Jetpack for your specific Jetson (Jetson TX1, Jetson Nano, Jetson TX2, Jetson Xavier, or Jetson Orin).
AndroidBuddy will run on L4T Ubuntu ARM64.
Pi-Apps is a free tool that makes it incredibly easy to install the most useful programs on your Nvidia Jetson with just a few clicks.
Open a terminal and run this command to install Pi-Apps:
wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Botspot/pi-apps/master/install | bash
Feel free to check out the Pi-Apps source code here: https://github.com/Botspot/pi-apps
Now that you have Pi-Apps installed, it is time to install AndroidBuddy.
First launch Pi-Apps from your start menu:
Then click on the Tools category.
Now scroll down to find AndroidBuddy in the list.
Just click Install and Pi-Apps will install AndroidBuddy for you!
Pi-Apps is a free and open source tool made by Botspot and other contributors. Find out more at https://pi-apps.io